Our kits are packaged in a handy but
strong plastic case that snaps shut securely. This case is just
the right size to slip into your bag if you want to take your
kit with you. We carefully label each package of beads or embellishments
in the kit so you know exactly what to use for each part of the
This kit contains:
- A complete row per row instruction
- A color Xerox image of Circlet
- 15 grams of 11/0 seed beads
for the Herringbone variation base and the toggle body.
- 25 grams of 15/0 seed beads
for the Peyote Stitch tubing and blending in the scallop shapes.
- 4 colors of 15/0 seed beads
(10 grams each) for blending in the scallop shapes.
- 165 natural pearls (2.5-3mm)
for the embellishing on one side of all of the scallop shapes
and the closure.
- 20 flat-backed natural pearls
(5.5-6mm) for embellished bands, the connection of the ruffles
to the tubing and the ends of the toggle.
- 1 toothpick to assist with the
tubing then as an armature for the toggle base.
- 2 bobbins of beading thread
- 2 size 12 beading needle (they
are taped to the inside right wall of the kit)
- A handy plastic carrying case
Supplies you will need to
complete your necklace:
- Every beader uses supplies that
they feel comfortable with, so if you prefer different thread,
please feel free to use that as a replacement. For the best possible
product, please use a color of thread that compliments the 15/0
used for the tubing.
- Most threads prefer to be waxed.
I use Micro-crystal wax. Using wax lubricates the thread and
helps to eliminate shredding.
- Small, sharp scissors or cutters
or a Zapper
- 1 pair of small wire cutters
or pearl knotting cutters to cut the toothpick.
- A magic marker or colored pencil
in a color that would compliment your 11/0 seed bead for coloring
- Beading wax (optional)
- A small scoop (I use a tiny
scoop that maybe holds an 1/8 of a teaspoon) for measuring out
beads for the blending areas of the Netted ruffles.
- Work surface of choice.
- Lighting and magnification.
- Optional items: Eventually you
will need a tape measure, Macrame´ Board or necklace stand
for fine-tuning the finish and a few pins to attach the necklace
to the board or the stand.